|The Couple Retreat is for couples who are looking for a highly effective approach to couples counselling.
The Couple Retreat runs throughout the year in the charming small village of Blairmore in rural Argyll, Scotland, situated in Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, and surrounded by the lochs and glens of West Scotland. Located about an hour from Glasgow, the retreat takes place in a warm, comfortable, peaceful and healing environment.
The 3 day retreat can be over a weekend, or during the week. It enables couples to focus time and attention on their relationship whether they are at a crossroads in the relationship, making a major relationship decision... or hoping for a deeper connection.
The Retreat is run by Psychotherapist Sue Hutchinson MBACP, Accredited by the BACP. Sue has over 20 years’ experience in couple counselling. As a BACP accredited counsellor, she adheres to their Code of Ethics.
The Retreat will work to understand the roots of your problem, explore your options together and can help you gain insights into your personal situation while teaching you healthy communication skills to keep your discussions focused and fair.
The Retreat is for you if:
- You and your partner seem to be drifting apart
- You are considering ending your relationship because it feels hopeless and want to know if it is worth saving your relationship
- You feel stuck in your relationship and can’t seem to move forward
- You or your partner have suffered a bereavement, you are grieving and unable to focus on your relationship
- You or your partner have been made redundant and have withdrawn from the relationship
- You no longer feel wanted
- You keep having the same arguments over and over
- You don’t feel listened to
- You feel sexually rejected